SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
many blessings on you for this great karma. please add me.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is really nice.Thanks for all you do.

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Man you are more the generous please count me in.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma. Unfortunately the commies have decided I can't partake because it's unsafe.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Wow! Too kind! I’ll enter please!

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow that is a great looking P229 and a wonderful Karma.

The P229 is my favorite model and to this day is/was my favorite duty pistol to carry.

I am not entering just wanted to say how generous the Karma is and a great looking one at that.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Please count me in too!
Thanks Q!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to take a chance!
Thank you very much sir!

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous and nice Karma!

Please throw my name into the Karmanator machine for a chance!

Thank you!!

Rob

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Such a generous offer! Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. It's a beautiful gun.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Please count me in...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. Thanks so much for putting this up for the group. Please count me in.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
WOW! Please include me in this.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Please consider me, thank you!

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thank you!

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Add my name please

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Just business as usual. Cool

RULES:
1- Have 229 posts as of today.
2- Email in Profile.
3- Karmanator picks the winner on 3/30/20.

PRIZE: German made and proofed in 2010 (BA date code), triple serial #s, P229R (9mm), imported by SIG NH in 2011. You will not see many of these floating around.

Good luck!

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I'm also in!
Thanks much for this!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. --- James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post