SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

Cheers!
Steve

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me in this karma.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know my chances are slim but appreciate the chance!

Harold

SIG HK Glock etc...

Posts: 29 | Location: Richmond Va | Registered: September 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma! Thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me thank you for a great karma

Posts: 2118 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredible Karma offering

Please add me.

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this karma, thank you.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this extremely generous karma. Thank you.

Posts: 416 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for the chance, and Thank you for your amazing generosity.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable generosity.
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this most generous Karma.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Please add me for a shot, thanks!

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you for an unbelievably generous karma.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. Thanks

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a gorgeous pistol, thank you for putting it up as a Karma. Please count me in.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is such a beautiful pistol. Great Karma!

Count Me In!

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Once again I cast my name into the virtual hat in hopes of successfully being chosen for one of 12131’s generous karma’s.

Luck be a lady tonight!

Please and thank you!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma, I would enjoy a chance.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post