SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous KARMA (ain’t the all Cool) and thank you for the chance...hopefully all is well with you and yours in these trying times Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Extremely generous karma Q.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Love a chance!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please add me in to the list of hopefuls. Not a chance in hell I could buy one right now but I always wanted a 228/9. And thanks, Q, for the chance at such a great and generous karma.

Posts: 7249 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Wow, extremely generous of you! Please toss my name in for a chance. Hope you are staying healthy and safe.

Thank you.

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Your generosity never ceases to amaze me. Please count me in and thank you for the chance. Smile

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Muleman244
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

---------------------------------------
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 236 | Location: Grifton, NC USA | Registered: September 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not legal in CA Frown Can I enter for my brother who lives in TX ?

Posts: 4755 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
I'll throw in on a Corona Sig.

Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Thanks, count me in.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance as well.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Please include me! The P229 is the one Sig classic P series pistol I’ve never owned.

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Another very generous karma that I would love to be a part of.

Thank you,
Ron

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I will toss my hat in on this one. Thanks Q!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well!!! Thanks for the chance at some cool karma.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance, please. Thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thank you

Would make a great pair with my gen2 SAS 40

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6225 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included! Blessings and health to all...

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Amazingly generous of you. Thanks for the chance to enter.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post