SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Please add my name to your generous offering.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hawkins
posted Hide Post
That's amazing! Please count me in!

--------------
July NoVA Sigshoot: Shooter's Paradise; 0900 (9AM) 23July05

My Signature is almost a decade out of date!

Posts: 4686 | Location: VA | Registered: April 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you, 12131.

Please enter my name. I think I'm in the neighborhood of 229 posts.

Thank you.

Jake

PS Missed it by 1. Never mind.

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please and thank you good Sir. Thank you for the opportunity as always!

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes, thank you for the chance! It’s amazing you do this. Please count me in!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

What a fantastic pistol!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
In thanks! A nice complement to my non-rail .40 P229.

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Hey, Jake, just one more post & you'll be included! Go for it! Wink

That's a beautiful pistol, & I've never owned a P229. Please include me! Thanks 12131!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Yum... I hope you and your family and safe and healthy!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7069 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. Please include me in this generous karma.

Posts: 2512 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thanks!

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks for the chance!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thank you for your generosity.

Defintiely "exciting" times. I'm part of the popcorn crew seeing just what will transpire and doing my best to keep a level head about all this.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Please count me in your generous Karma.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Oh, wow!
How very generous.
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nathab2
posted Hide Post
Fantastic karma, thanks for the opportunity! The German imports from this era are really cool.

Posts: 897 | Location: OR, USA | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
That would be a great carry for me! Very generous offer, thank you!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
This is awesome! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
That is awesome! Thanks for such a generous offer! Please put my name in the hat.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me Q.

Thanks for the chance and hope you and your family are doing well.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post