SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Wow, that’s very generous. It’s my favorite model. Please add me to the karmanator.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8796 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I probably had a slim chance in the last canceled contest so thanks for the second chance.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
I don't usually enter big ones like this but can't resist. Thanks for the chance!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I’m always amazed at your generosity. Please include me in your karma. Thank you.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I don't know how you do it! I can not even sell one of my guns anymore. Even it it is a toad! But you give one away all the time. Crazy!

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cusingeorge
posted Hide Post
I’d appreciate a shot at this, thank you!

My tongue swore, but my mind was still unpledged.

Posts: 2196 | Location: Calumet, Oklahoma  | Registered: August 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
WOW!! Your generosity inspires me!! Please count me in!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Add me please and thank you.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to hold out, but I can hold out no longer! Please add me. You are too generous, sir.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at that black beauty, thanks amigo!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What a beauty! Please include me in your generous karma and thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice Karma

Please throw my name in the hat

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for your most generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
My 225 and P6 would gladly welcome a double stack relative! Please include me in this awesome karma opportunity.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
That would be great! I'm all for that. Count me in.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 490 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post