SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fort Bragg Warns About Homicidal Former Lieutenant Col Kicked Out Of Military
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Bragg Warns About Homicidal Former Lieutenant Col Kicked Out Of Military Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
More military news.

Fort Bragg officials have issued a warning about former Army Lt. Col. Anna Heres, saying Thursday that she is armed, dangerous and has possible homicidal intentions.

The warning was directed towards staff on the military installation, particularly those working at the Womack Army medical center and also Warrior Transition Battalion employees, The News & Observer reports.

The flier stated that 50-year-old Heres was “recently separated from the military against her will and expressed homicidal intentions as an active shooter.” There is reason for the threat to be credible, according to the flier, as Heres is “familiar with weapons.”

Although Heres is banned from the base, she “may seek entry through deceptive means and has done so in the past year.”

Officials clarified that the warning they sent is not relevant to the general public, since Heres is only a threat to several individuals on base and not the base as a whole.

Heres is a black female about 5 feet, 4 inches and weighs 120 pounds. It’s unclear why she was separated from the military.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11...ked-out-of-military/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Good thing they're giving them warning so they can properly arm themselv...

Oh wait.

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Lemme guess. Entering anything that would appear in NICS would be racist?

Somebody better warn Academy Sports. Be on the look out for someone shopping from Feinstein's equipment list. Because you know, all crazy and all murder is halted by not selling what Feinstein says is evil. Do it. For the children.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:

Oh wait.

Wasn't this something Trump discussed during the campaign?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:

Oh wait.

Wasn't this something Trump discussed during the campaign?

Slight thread drift: I'm pretty sure recruiters are now authorized to carry. It's been a while since I read that, it may have been - shocker - under the previous administration.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
...according to the flier, as Heres is “familiar with weapons.”

Shocking!

A former Army officer who is " familiar with weapons."

Utterly unacceptable.

After all, only government employees should have access to....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Let her step onto base then shoot her on sight. Problem solved.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

Many times seemingly complex problems are solved by simple solutions. Your suggestion falls into the simple and effective solution category.

Posts: 7547 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

I'll use this "Problem/Solution" for new hire interviews.

Your answer is correct.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
"Familiar With Weapons" for most non-Combat ARMY folks not deployed is more akin to "yeah, I've seen them, qualified once last year, and sometimes I park near the Armory".

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:... and expressed homicidal intentions as an active shooter.” There is reason for the threat to be credible, according to the flier...

AND, instead of having her detained, confined or, even arrested for making such treats, they turned her out to the general public?
Le'me see, all this talk about 'doing something', 'notify somebody' yet she gets discharged while fliers are posted up around the base, what the hell?

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Suppose the Army will enter her into federal gun check data base ??

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
That's a fairly high rank, how did she achieve it?

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:... and expressed homicidal intentions as an active shooter.” There is reason for the threat to be credible, according to the flier...

AND, instead of having her detained, confined or, even arrested for making such treats, they turned her out to the general public?
Le'me see, all this talk about 'doing something', 'notify somebody' yet she gets discharged while fliers are posted up around the base, what the hell?

Maybe she expressed the homicidal intentions after they kicked her out?

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I usually get more details from a local paper, but the only new info here is that she's retired.

http://www.fayobserver.com/new...nned-from-fort-bragg

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Separated against her will" + "retired" = "Retired at a lower rank after severely screwing the pooch, and expected to gracefully keep her mouth shut and thank her lucky stars we didn't go after her jugular at a Court Martial".

I think she may have screwed the pooch on her retirement.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

It is truly amazing the amount of crazy that can hide just under the surface of a normal-looking officer or NCO. . .

Of course, I may be cynical, but being a minority female may have contributed to her rise through the ranks if there were 'warning signs' before now.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

Promoting her checked at least 2 boxes: female & black.

If she's gay, that would check 3 boxes. Makes things easier from an EO perspective.

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Not saying crazy doesn’t come in all flavors but an older, black, woman is basically the antithesis of mass shooter.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post