SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stolen gun falls from inmate's body cavity during search at north Alabama jail...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Stolen gun falls from inmate's body cavity during search at north Alabama jail... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted

http://www.al.com/news/huntsvi...ml#incart_river_home

It's not yet clear whether the owner wants it back, but Limestone County authorities recovered a stolen gun when it fell from an inmate's body cavity during a search at the jail.

Jesse O'Neal Roberts, 23, of Elkmont, was being booked into the Limestone County Jail on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication when the weapon fell from his body, said sheriff's spokesman Stephen Young.

"I immediately considered that he defecated on himself before noticing a familiar shape in the form of a pistol in his boxers," a corrections officer said in a report.

Roberts was arrested after midnight when deputies responded to a call about a prowler on Esten Lane. The caller found Roberts around his garage and held the suspect at gunpoint until deputies arrived, Young said in a news release.

Deputy Chad Harbin found Roberts, who was showing signs of impairment, and arrested him for public intoxication, Young said.

When they arrived at the jail, corrections officers noticed Roberts appeared to be walking "strangely," Young said.

While being searched, Roberts stumbled and the pistol fell from his body cavity, Young said.

The weapon, which was reported stolen from Florence, was not loaded. It is a Jimenez .380-cailber pistol valued at $100.

In addition to public intoxication, Roberts is charged with first-degree promoting prison contraband, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and fourth-degree receiving stolen property. Bail is set at $7,250.

Asked about the incident, Sheriff Mike Blakely said, " 'It' happens," according to the news release.

It's not yet clear whether the owner wants the gun back, authorities said.

Stock photo of Jimenez Arms gun like the one in this case:

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a shitty gun

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This guy is an amateur. The guy several years back that did that with a 4" K frame Smith with a spur hammer was a pro. That was a fun thread.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Why in the world would you store a gun there? he must have some shitty draw times. Wonder where he keeps his spare mags?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Ah, the old pistol in the keister trick!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Yetch. Don't touch it – get a stick…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8944 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Too bad he didn't have a full size USP 45. Eek Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I don't even want to know what he was lubing the rails with. Eek

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ben Wa Gun

"It is a Jimenez .380-cailber pistol valued at $100."

When did they go up in price?

Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Poo shooter.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
I guess that brand doesn't jam.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not yet clear whether the owner wants the gun back, authorities said.

Gross!
But besides that, I wouldn't want to admit that I owned it...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Evidently having been carried by a bona fide badass increased the value of that finely crafted weapon.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Too bad he didn't have a full size USP 45. Eek Big Grin

He will be able to when "they" are done with him. Wink

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's whatcha call "deep concealment."

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Rectum? Damn near killed him!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Puts

GET SOME DAMNED GREASE!

into a whole 'nuther realm of weird.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
It's bad enough that something like that would fit "there". It's even worse when "there" is so loose that it just falls out.

Sometime tells me he's smuggled something bigger up there in the past. Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15715 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:.... It's even worse when "there" is so loose that it just falls out. ...

I never opened this thread, cuz if I did, it would have only been to say that, but I never was here.

Nope.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
That holster stinks.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post