SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sex and the elderly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sex and the elderly Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
The 93 year old lady finished her annual physical examination, the Doctor said, "You are in fine shape for your age, Mrs. Green, but tell me, do you still have intercourse?"

"Just a minute, I'll have to ask my husband", she said. She stepped out into the crowded reception room and yelled out loud:
"Bob, do we still have intercourse?"

There was a complete hush - you could have heard a pin drop. Bob answered impatiently, "If I told you once, Irma, I've told you a hundred times. We have Blue Cross!"

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
An elderly couple had been dating for some time and decided it was finally time to marry.

Before the wedding they embarked on a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.
Finally the old man decided it was time to broach the subject of their sexual relationship...

"How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather hopefully.

"Well, I'd have to say I like it infrequently," she responded.

The old guy paused....then he asked, "Is that one word or two?"

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post