SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Winner is Gambit" Flag Day Karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Winner is Gambit" Flag Day Karma Login/Join 
posted
Gambit your are my winner. I will shoot you an email and get your mailing address; then the holster will be on the way.

Today is my #3 grandson (Gus) 16th birthday. He was born 12 weeks premature and weighed 2lbs 2 ozs. When he was born he fit in my SIL's hand. After spending 16 weeks in NICU, he got to come home. Today he's 5' 9" weighs about a buck 50. He is our miracle baby.

In light of this miracle and the fact that it's Flag Day, I will karma off a Bianchi 55L for a S&W 2". It's brand new. I bought for my 422 and then decided not to us it. The only rule is you have to have a pistol that it will fit. I will keep it running until people quit entering and then I'll draw a name out of the hat. Good Luck!

Sorry guys in the original post I said I bought this for a 644. That was wrong, I bought it for a 422. That might make a difference.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 610,

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 726 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me in please! Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Please do not count me for this karma, I just wanted to say congratulations on the milestone for your grandson. It's good to read good news.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today is my granddaughters 19th birthday. Strange her older brothers birthday is Oct 26 which is Hillarys birthday. My wife's birthday is August 19 which is Bills birthday. Me, I am just a peasant, no politicians on my BD.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
I could put it to good use ! Please include me. Thanx

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Gus.
If this will fit my 340pd please include me in the karma.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 7310 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Thank you ! Happy B'day to your grandson. Info on the way.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post