SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RE-Karma - Country Boy OWB Holster WINNER OLFUZZY!!!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE-Karma - Country Boy OWB Holster WINNER OLFUZZY!!!!!! Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! I would love a shot at this. Thanks!!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thank You for the opportunity!

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Smile

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rolan. Count me in.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please but my name in the hat. Thank you for the opportunity...Semper Fi

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Would use it for my Gen 2 G19.

Thank you Roland..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Have a great weekend.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
I could definately use it, so please count me in.
Thanks!

Posts: 1694 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance on your most generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Thank you Roland!

Posts: 205 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!! Thank you for the opportunity. Just got a Gen 5 and was researching leather.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thx!

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Ooooooh. I have the boots & pistol that go with that !!!

Thanks for the chance!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Count me in! I appreciate it, and my G19 & 32 would as well.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I'll throw my hat in, thanks for the chance!

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

I just started EDCing my G-19!

Thanks!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
I'd love to win this. I have a G19 without a holster. Please count me in, and thanks for your generosity!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me. Thanks!

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thank you.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post