SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RE-Karma - Country Boy OWB Holster WINNER OLFUZZY!!!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE-Karma - Country Boy OWB Holster WINNER OLFUZZY!!!!!! Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Put my name in that there hat, you low-down side-winding six-shootin' sum'bitch!

Big Grin

Thanks for the chance, excellent karma!

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please; when you darn feel like it! :-)

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
My favorite holster maker for my favorite carry pistol? I can't NOT ask you to put my name down for that one. Extremely generous.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
I sure do live in the lower 48...........

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I just looked at a map, and Florida is pretty low, so please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30645 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Very generous and a pretty holster!
Count me in, please.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Great looking holster and great offering. Please count me in.
Thanks

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh heck yeah please and thank you!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Very nice ! Please include me.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Currently Leather-less for my G19s. All kydex right now.

Thank you for the chance dear friend.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Wow dude put me in. That is EXACTLY my type Of carry/holster.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance for some leather for my G19, please add me. Thanks!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Beautiful piece, please add me and thanks.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
please add my name thanks!!!!

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Please add me, Dave. Thanks.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post