SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Massdrop, anybody ever deal with them?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massdrop, anybody ever deal with them? Login/Join 
Picture of ed32hall
posted
I signed up for their site, but haven't bought anything. MASSDROP
Has anyone dealt with this organization before?
They have some pretty good deals, in different departments, (electronics, watches, knives, etc.)
Thanks, Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. Got a couple of watches from them yesterday. Recent thread here entitled Seiko SKX Dive Watch has discussion of Massdrop.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
Thanks amals,
I completely missed that in my search on the forum. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I've bought a few knives from them.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple of hundred orders. Shipping is shit, price and time wise. Customer service when talking about shipping is as equally bad.

I once had a item sit 20 days with printed lable at their warehouse, 28 days at dhl warehouse, 9 days at regional post office only to turn up in perfect shape.

Their response was to go fuck myself.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
A lot of times mass drop "drops" are really just preorders. That's why the long shipping date quotes. Other time's they are just offloading inventory at a discount.

I've never heard of anyone getting beat on mass drop. Just check around with prices though, it's not always the best price, especially when there are things like prime that will get it to you in 2 days.=

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I participated in a "Blue Box" deal from Massdrop and got a nice knife upgrade. Basically I paid full MSRP for a Spyderco Native 5, but was upgraded to a Native 5 FRN S110V for free. Shipping takes foreeeeeevvvverrr, though, so keep that in mind.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I haven't purchased from them yet but enjoy looking at the items. they have a mora knife with SS blade for 9 bucks. I want to buy Smile

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post