SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Top 3 things you have now (or more of), due to SigForum
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top 3 things you have now (or more of), due to SigForum Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Guns
Watches
Motorcycles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21045 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Patience and tolerance of other people and their views
Pistols
10mm

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10770 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
1] A half built AR-15.
2] Better Movies to watch since I don't watch any movies unless they get thumbs-up in the Lair.
3] Less hair ... I pulled most of it out during Q's last 2 riddles.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10857 | Location: Salem. No, not that Salem.  | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
The best that I have due to SigForum is you. The person reading this post right now. YOU
I say this with true sincerity. I have been honored to be a member here, traveling through life side by side with all of you. I have had the privilege of meeting a few of you in person. Many of you I should be actively making time to grab a coffee with. Even more so I've had the privilege of knowing a few of you and communicating directly via this forum.

As far as "things" go. Those things go along with people. I haven't met any of these directly but my door is open 24x7 for them if needed.

My clear number 1, the winner is a belt made by Ryan Grizzle Ryan Grizzle. I am not sure how long I've been wearing this belt. 10+ years. I would use it to repel today if needed. I'm 240lbs+. It is by far the best item I've ever found here.

Number 2. http://www.mimisjewelryinc.com/ I bought a Luminox watch from David Troung as a gift for my brother. Its been working fine for 7 or more years. A few bands have been replaced. But it is a nice everyday watch that has been used every day. David is a fine person, really good guy and it is an honor to know him even if it's only via this forum. I need to buy more watches from him someday, that BALL I've always wanted.

Number 3. Michael Wall from Sandown Forge made me a custom Melville EDC carry knife, and a custom sheath. I gave it to my good friend as his white water rafting, river knife. It is a great knife that I don't get to see enough of.

I'm sure there are a dozen more things. Yes, I have a few Sigs, Flashlights, and other things I am sure I bought due to information here. Often times I don't read the forum because I don't need to know what great item that I should be buying next.

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Guns,ammo and a cool relaxed feeling that Trump will win and my country will survive.

Posts: 7720 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cookware post reminded me of the thermapen, dots and related probes.

I'm sure several hundreds of thermapens have been sold due to the forum.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Sigs.
4Runners.
Fenix flashlights.
And many internet friends... and much more.

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23896 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Cleaning stuff
Greases and oils

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Knowledge
Entertainment
Sigs

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. Sigs.
2. Ammo.
3. Uplula.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
1. Guns
2. Hookers
3. Blow

Posts: 2502 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
about 2 dozen SIG pistols, getting matching knives(thx Z06)
tons of knowledge & some gossip
working on a watch collection(thx Stickman)

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 04, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Replacement parts, knives, ARs.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12737 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Camaraderie
Useful advice
Ar15

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7026 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Guitar pedals. One in particular, thanks to a SigForum friend, mark123.
A nice sheath for a custom, fixed blade knife thanks to OttoSig

Posts: 13138 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Burritos
Cakes
Signal mirrors

I’m sure there’s more but those are the main ones

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Flashlights (including WMLs)
Knives
Ammo & magazines

Posts: 7239 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The collective knowledge on this forum is nothing short of amazing.

Posts: 52 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Guns, knives, watches.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7047 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Guns
Flashlights
Knives

But, I'm spreading the wealth. A few years ago, I gave each of my sons one of my pistols. I recently gave each my older grandsons one of my knives. So far, I'm holding on to all my flashlights, but only because I like to have one handy when the need arises.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6356 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post