SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Top 3 things you have now (or more of), due to SigForum
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top 3 things you have now (or more of), due to SigForum Login/Join 
posted
Can be something you already had and have many more of now or something completely new.

Firearms, mags, ammo and related gear
Cast iron pans (this was a new one)
Merino wool socks (this was a new one)

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIGs
SIG magazines/parts
Top gun supply business cards

Posts: 4533 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
P229, P228, P220, P226.........

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10892 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
1)Sigs
2)DE razors and shave soaps and blades etc. due to someone here linking to Badger and Blade years ago.
3)Political/Current events knowledge. News in general as it's mostly sifted through and then reported here if it's worth while.

Posts: 7312 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
1) Guns
2) Ammo
3) Knowledge

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16172 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
1. Way more ammo
2. UpLULA
3. Steiner 10x50 nockers from the great Grainger screw-up.

Posts: 693 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Manners
Ammo
Fumoto valves

Posts: 10784 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guns/Ammo
Knives/Flashlights
Knowledge

Posts: 3460 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
1) Sigs
2) tolerance for the well informed opinions of others;
3) appreciation for diverse skills & tastes from cooking to politics to hobbies & beyond

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9846 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
# 1 - Knowledge
# 2 - Home in a new state
# 3 - Tools

Posts: 1339 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Knives and flashlights

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
firearms
knives
shovels

Posts: 4121 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Glocks. (Para was right.)

Knowledge
Flashlights
Knives

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Lots of Sigs.
A bunch of Fenix flashlights.
A number of really good books.
And much more.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Ammo
Flashlights
The ability to question what I know to be true

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3830 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
1. Daily, synoptic updates on U.S. and world politics, which I appreciate IMMENSELY!!

2. The knowledge to reload bottle-neck cartridges (5.56/.223), which I had never done before joining SIGforum. In fact, it's actually THE reason I joined SIGforum...to learn how to do that.

3. Better control of my emotions...being less "reactive". There have been MANY times I typed up a pretty lengthy, snarky, argumentative post and just closed the reply window, knowing it "wasn't worth it" for me or anyone else. That has carried over into my personal life as well.

So...THANKS, SIGforum!!! Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11016 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knowledge
More Sigs
and more knowledge, that is far more valuable than the firearms.

-c1steve

Posts: 4036 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Flashlights
Invisible friends
Portable car battery starter
and much, much more.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Friends with great folks,more damn guns than one man can ever need plus flashlights, cans and a truck load of ammo

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post