SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~*~I need help SFBT (SIG Forum Brain Trust) with a tablet~*~
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~*~I need help SFBT (SIG Forum Brain Trust) with a tablet~*~ Login/Join 
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted
TSM11 I am looking for a tablet that has more than 4 Gig of internal memory. I can find tablets in all sizes and brands that ,advertise 16G & 32G but those are for the expandable/external memory. What I am trying to accomplish is providing my Mother-In-Law with a tablet that can store all of her games. She likes mostly the “quick hit slot machine" type games. The problem is the games use a lot of memory and we can’t find any tablets that will store AND run the games from the external or expandable memory. Thus far we have only tried several android based tablets. Both TSM11 and I are not well versed in Apple products. However, if an Apple product will solve our problem we will go that route. TSM11’s Mom is going thru mesothelioma (Lung cancer) treatment and we are trying to make things a little easier for her. Fortunately, she is responding well to her treatment and we are very hopeful for a positive outcome.

What do you guys recommend for a solution to our problem? Brand and model specifics would be great. Thank you in advance for any help you may provide,

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Get the non-pro iPad with 128GB for $429. Apple got it right with the iPad and I've never used an Android tablet that matched the experience and ease of use. Phones are a different story but there is no doubt about tablets these days. Also, Apple resale value more than makes up for any small upfront difference in price.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post