SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How's your weather?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How's your weather? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
82º - cloudy - 10% humidity - winds: 7 mph - 64º overnight

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xantom:
Looks like another foot coming Wednesday. Good lord. I should be raking, seeding, and fertilizing right about now. I complain about people that complain about MN weather, but even I am waving the white flag. It's going to be AC time before we know it. We haven't had the windows open over night since Late October.

We had a foot+ where I live (So. MN).
Damn snowblower wouldn't start. I don't have that much drive way so I just grabbed the shovel. Man that was some heavy stuff.

Several hours later, I said good enough and went in. This morning, I feel like I've been in a brawl. Sore!

Now they're saying more on Wednesday? UGH!

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a difference a week makes.

Last weekend it snowed pretty much all weekend and dumped over 20" of snow on the ground.

Forecast now: Today 55 and partly cloudy, Sunday 58 and sunny with the remainder of the week looking good! I think spring is finally here - I love this time of the year Cool

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

We need every drop we can get, but this is no longer amusing

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post