SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help again - OBD code for Accel Position Sensor Circuit
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help again - OBD code for Accel Position Sensor Circuit Login/Join 
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
If you end up ordering a new part, make sure that the production date of your vehicle and the part compatibility match up.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tips!

I took a picture of the installed part with the Toyota part number. I'll match it with the new part.

I have an old Chapman set with small ratcheting driver heads. Haven't used it in years. I think one of the Phillips will work. But I think I can use 8mm wrenches or sockets on the bolts too - I just need to remove the frame that supports the pedal cable.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I hate the 5v crap. My girlfriend has a 2006 Saturn and it started going into limp mode. I have put a new throttle body and accelerator on it. After the new throttle body it did good for a while. The it did it again and I put a new accelerator pedal on it and for a while it did good. Then limp mode again. I cleaned all the connectors for the 5v crap and it did good for a while. So we are not using it right now and just using my truck. I don't trust the car.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post