SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CA lawmakers want to change when police can shoot
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CA lawmakers want to change when police can shoot Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That state is sick and only getting worse. A tsunami or vault line needs to break to stop the insanity. I feel for those stuck in a political system/state they cannot afford to leave. It is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
It's going to be tough to over-turn Garner

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
They can change it all they want. The SCOTUS will shove it back up their ass. It's 'reasonable' for a reason.

P.S.:
I work with the son of THE CONNOR of Graham vs Connor, and the original convenience store is one of our regular 'spots'. I know people Wink lol

But this is CA, where it is illegal for public servants to cooperate with Feds re illegals. And where it is illegal for the Feds to sell Fed land without CA permission. Roll Eyes

Hell, it is illegal for citizens to cooperate with Feds. As an employer, one damn near needs to call an attorney to decide whether and to what extent one can cooperate with the Feds without running afoul of CA law. Dunno where that leaves one with Federal law...

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post