SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Family of Police Shooting Victim Hits Jackpot in Baltimore
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family of Police Shooting Victim Hits Jackpot in Baltimore Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
The jury of six women found that the first shot, which killed Gaines and wounded her then 5-year-old son, Kodi, was not reasonable and violated their civil rights under state and federal statutes, according to the newspaper.

I guess the family will share some of the money with their six "sisters".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A bit of YT trolling finds that she may have been demented from lead poisoning; and a sovereign citizen. She called the police 'devil', not unlike the wacko in the SC Bingo thread.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was the same lady a year or two before:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6-ky2eKsQ

With any luck, Don King will become the family financial planner.

Posts: 1698 | Location: USA | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Likely to be reduced on appeal.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
..."kicked in the door" for a misdemeanor warrant...

Um.....yea....

Time for a review of SOP.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was only a victim of her own dumbassery.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
All that money will do nothing to deal with the snakes she put in those children's heads.

More likely than not, some future cop(s) will have to kill one or both of them, due to her poisoning their minds.

(if anyone wants to know what final fate came to her. One need dive the Mariana Trench. You'll find her there, with a very large millstone strung around her neck...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
All this over a misdemeanor warrant?

You're absolutely right. That was an idiotic thing for her to do, pointing a shotgun at an officer over a misdemeanor warrant. What was she thinking?

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Yep.

She escalated the situation.

It was her intent due to deliberate "programming" by those who brought her into this world and her own deliberate actions.

Fuck anyone who tries to put the blame anywhere else but where it belongs.

She chose her destiny poorly.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Okay, I remember this militant female.

Typical racist type, thinks the law does not apply to her because she is entitled.

The jury were asshats, but it's Baltimore thuggery - and it's on both the side of the law (thugs) and with the criminals (thugs).

The politicians are no better.

I'm so glad I left from there decades ago.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

Maybe but not to what it should be which is zero dollars

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:

Should be reduced to PAYING all the legal costs associated with this farce.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:

Should be reduced to PAYING all the legal costs associated with this farce.
^This. The filth has finally reached a point, with all these retarded lawsuits and awards for asinine behavior, where they have zero fear of, or motivation to comply with, the law and/or the police. This retard punched her own ticket by being...retarded. She damn near got her 5 year old killed in the process. To pay out one penny in this case is a travesty of the higher order.

If we don't get this nonsense under control, the mindless savages are going to attempt to run ruff shod over everyone, which in the end, will result in a whole lot of them learning just how bad a decision they've made.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post