SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recent Marlin feedback?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recent Marlin feedback? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have any recent experience with the new Marlin lever actions?
I know there was a period after remington got them that quality was horrible. But with some experince under their belt and new plant in NC, any changes?
Picked one up in a shop and the fit and finish seemed pretty good. Action was what you'd expect on a new gun, a little stiff.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I really like the one I got recently.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7350059644

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a 45/70 within the last couple years. Shoots fine, bullets hit where they should. I am perfectly content with it. But I also got one hell of a deal on it when Walmart was closing them out, it was like $300 and Marlin had a $50 rebate. Sorta felt like I almost stole it...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post