SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    cops vs. firefighter as lovers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cops vs. firefighter as lovers Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Is it guns vs hoses? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L90814:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshPzmzwuYs

Embedded for you:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Ronin!

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
That guy would be fired immediately down here for violating a social media policy.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
That was good!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Jus' sayin' - NSFW

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the 1-7 Policeman vs Fireman, It cracked me up and I needed that today. Put me in a good mood to finish off the night.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Q: Why did God invent Firefighters?

A: So cops could have heroes too.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha

Truth is, we are each others best friends. We see the same crap and have a common binding interest. And we deal with it the best we can.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing, that was well thought out. Loved the part about the basement they just flooded.

Posts: 2401 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
quote:

Truth is, we are each others best friends. We see the same crap and have a common binding interest. And we deal with it the best we can.

My dad was a volunteer Firefighter for 40 years and I was active for 6 years. Then I married into a LEO family (FIL, SIL, BIL). Before Mrs. 'Hook was married to me, she was a secretary for the police chief. I may be outnumbered, but easily holding my own. Wink

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
quote:

Agree 100%

Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Is it guns vs hoses? Big Grin

Guns and Hoses would be a good name for a cover band made up of cops and firefighters!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
There's a charity hockey game around here sometimes, played by the local fire and police guys, called Guns-n-Hoses.

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Guns & Hoses here in St. Louis is annual boxing matches (sanctioned Big Grin) on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post