SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What in the holy Hell is an empathy tent?

I'm pretty sure we won't see one of those popping up here. Along with safe-spaces, and thought free zones.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Clearly, Yvonne is looking for trouble. I hope she finds it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arrested again and certainly let off by one of the most inept DAs in the state. Her latest arrest was while her school was still in session. It's a clown show all the way around here. One day the teach is going to meet someone who isn't playing and the results will be all too predictable.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I have empathy for the students that had to attend any of Yvonne Fellatio's classes. I suspect it is too much to ask that she be arrested AND thrown in jail for a long time.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
With no malice and no intent to insult, I have to describe poor lil Yvonne as a very immature child in a woman's body. She so wants to do good in this world! But, she just doesn't possess the maturity to grasp adult concepts. And, on a certain level, there exist a closure of thought. When she was on Tucker Carlson's show, every time he started to get through to her how her methods of operation are fascist - she'd start yelling over him. I attribute this behavior to a lack of maturity.

She, and her childish perseverance will convince her peers to admire her and praise her, and she'll never grow up.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I saw that interview on Tucker. She advocates violence. Roll Eyes She got some. Cool

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, I think she believes she is vindicated in her assertions that the whole world (or at least her corner of the US)is a fascist plot against her and her mob.

She's getting what she expected and deserved.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimTheo:

...She's getting what she expected and deserved.

And will learn absolutely nothing.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, she's been arrested how many times now?

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
It looks like she has been arrested twice - once in July (for her activities in a March protest) and again on Tuesday.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09...d-again-in-berkeley/

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post