SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
This twit was on Tucker a few months back. Pure commie, obnoxious idiot with delusions of being a "social justice warrior". These people are so full of nothing worthwhile that they are laughable. I hope she does hard time.

The rest of the dopes arrested are just more of the who's who in the Antifa dipshit stable.

From the article:

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

Link -

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...-berkeley-brawl.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Another story that really should be from the Onion.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ah, a middle school teacher who never grew out of her early teens herself, eh?

quote:

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the only thing you've seen in the press lately that's actually representative of the overwhelming majority of the Cal student body.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
There needed to be more knees on her back.

How does the street taste Yvonne?

She is still employed by the Berkeley Unified School District as a middle school teacher.
Unbelievable.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
To me, the surprising thing about this is that LEOs were authorized to intervene in the protest. In Lala land.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
To me, the surprising thing about this is that LEOs were authorized to intervene in the protest. In Lala land.

Me too! I hoped they enjoyed being unchained half as much as I enjoyed watching them in Oddball's vid!

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, that video made a tough day a lot better

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What in the holy Hell is an empathy tent?

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you really want to know:

"The empathy tent was reportedly in place to offer protesters a calm place to unwind amid the chaos around them."

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:

"The empathy tent was reportedly in place to offer protesters a calm place to unwind amid the chaos around them."

Yeah to unwind and meditate. Kinda like a safe space, only with more frills. I'd want strippers in my empathy tent....if anyone asked.

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i wouldn't worry if a civil war starts we can hit the empathy tents first it should be loaded

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Y'know kinda like the rest of us do at home, after a day of work.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What the fuck? "Mommy, I'm going to a protest. Don't worry, we have a safe place"

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
quote:

Yeah to unwind and meditate. Kinda like a safe space, only with more frills. I'd want strippers in my empathy tent....if anyone asked.

and good bourbon and cold beer,

maybe a sammich bar too

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Since I first read about it this morning, the line in Dr. Strangelove about fighting in the war room has been in my head.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
quote:

I heard that they also had light-saber recharging stations available!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what is the best kind of ammo for trapping SJW's

I'm thinking probably a .22 or a CB

something lightweight - to match their mental agility

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
There needed to be more knees on her back.

More gun to her head, you mean. Improves the odds of the accidental solution.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
1 guy was charged with possession of body armor. Is it illegal all the time in CA or just during a riot?

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, little Yvette Falarca, the face of Anti-FA here in the Bay Area. Hope this time the DA doesn't undermine the case and she gets to 'meet' some of the residents at Santa Rita Jail.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post