SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CCW Allowed at the ARK?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCW Allowed at the ARK? Login/Join 
Picture of rexles
posted
Going to visit the Ark and Creation Museum in northern Kentucky in a couple weeks.
Anybody know if you are prohibited to carry there?

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I carried in both places on a visit last year. Even had dealings with Kentucky State Troopers due to the toddler son of the ex having a siezure (long story). But of course, concealed is concealed.
I don’t remember any signage one way or the other.
Do I recall that Kentucky is like Texas? That the “no guns” signs don’t carry force of law?

BTW, I don’t care what your religious affiliations are, the Ark is awesome just from an engineering standpoint. I need to go back so I can fully enjoy it.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post