SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "I am a black female Latina, intersectional CIS gendered millennial with a generalized anxiety disorder" - Actual CIA recruiting video
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"I am a black female Latina, intersectional CIS gendered millennial with a generalized anxiety disorder" - Actual CIA recruiting video Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I prefer the old CIA better.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Can them all and replace them with a bounty program?

That the CIA and State are both very far left, pretty well indicates a failed culture.

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
So the plan is to confuse the hell out our enemies now?

That, or the thinking is it’s hard to fight when you’re doubled over laughing and gasping for air.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Will they change the agency name to NRU (Nuts R Us)?

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I am intersectional"

WTF does this even mean?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I suppose the term "wet work" will take on a different meaning now.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
quote:
"I am intersectional"

WTF does this even mean?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^ha Ha Ha that almost looks like I remember intersections in Saigon....

Posts: 1202 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
"I am intersectional"

WTF does this even mean?

It means multiple special interest. Woman and black. Gay and brown. Transgender, black and commie. It’s the intersection of multiple whiner identities.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
So the plan is to confuse the hell out our enemies now?

Isn't that a drinking toast: "Confusion to the enemy"?

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
quote:
"I am intersectional"

WTF does this even mean?

It means multiple special interest. Woman and black. Gay and brown. Transgender, black and commie. It’s the intersection of multiple whiner identities.
Thank you. That is the most sensible and easy to understand definition of it I've enncountered.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
"CIA: We are almost like the State Department!"

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
Actual quotes from the video:

"I am a woman of color"
"I am a cisgender millennial"
"I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder"
"I am intersectional"

Too bad she doesn't identify as an AMERICAN!

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 648 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
corsair had it right, not too many like that in operations.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Yeah, go ahead & make fun, but I'll bet this recruitment video strikes fear into the hearts of terrorists all over the globe.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ Yeah, ya can almost hear their assholes slamming shut. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post