SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "I am a black female Latina, intersectional CIS gendered millennial with a generalized anxiety disorder" - Actual CIA recruiting video
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"I am a black female Latina, intersectional CIS gendered millennial with a generalized anxiety disorder" - Actual CIA recruiting video Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Actual quotes from the video:

"I am a woman of color"

"I am a cisgender millennial"

"I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder"

"I am intersectional"

Don't you feel safer knowing this is who the CIA is actively recruiting?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bama, you’re speaking a foreign language. What the hell do all those thing mean? WTF is cisgender? What is intersectional?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are right about one thing. They all have a disorder of some type.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Are the makers of this video masquerading as being from the CIA? It seems like a Babylon Bee-style put-on.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
So they’re qualified to empty garbage cans

Not sure I’d trust them to scrub toilets though

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The fall of Rome.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I don't know what half the words she used actually mean. I hope they mean she's super qualified for her job (is she a she?).

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I don't know what half the words she used actually mean. I hope they mean she's super qualified for her job (is she a she?).

I’ll translate it for you: Straight, white males need not apply.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:

I had to look it up.

Despite its youth, "cisgender" has earned its place in the dictionary. The word, apparently in use since at least 1994, describes a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex at birth — such as a girl who continues to identify as female.

Wait? What??

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I identify as a gravitational field too strong for fucks to escape!

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
quote:

I had to look it up.

Despite its youth, "cisgender" has earned its place in the dictionary. The word, apparently in use since at least 1994, describes a person whose gender identity corresponds to their sex at birth — such as a girl who continues to identify as female.

Wait? What??

Interesting, isn't it? They can label us but we cannot label them. Leftists/cultural agitators are such hypocrites.

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're fucked as a country

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

We are soft in all the wrong places. Other predatory countries are not so compromised.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

We are soft in all the wrong places. Other predatory countries are not so compromised.

EXACTLY!
China and Russia have got to be laughing their asses off.

They get to play the long game. Especially China. The Emperor is one of those life long gigs, and is grooming his replacement.
Us? Every 4 years we've got a new leader.
It seems like every democrat president, we (as a country) drift further and further left, get weaker and weaker.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
The fall of Rome.

There is no doubt about it.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something tells me she's not in Operations for the Agency; perhaps she's in marketing or, HR, event planning or, catering...

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the plan is to confuse the hell out our enemies now?

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:

I’ll translate it for you: Straight, white males need not apply.
Or put another way...anyone competent need not apply. We're well beyond absurd and headlong into full on retard in Washington.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I always thought that the homosexuals and other deviants made up like .1% of the population. Are they actually a larger percentage than that?

Or does it just seem like they are because of medias bias for them and democrats trying to normalize them and constantly grant them special privileges? Thanks. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post