SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNN: Make it a crime to broadcast murder on Facebook
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNN: Make it a crime to broadcast murder on Facebook Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
does this mean that murder is legal as long as you don't stream it to facebook?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Powers77:
On a serious note. Not a fan of lawsuits but I'd support the victims family going after FB for emotional distress or the like.

Do you support suing bars when some is injured or dies in a DWI?[/QUOTE

Who are you saying is injured? The DWI or a third party? If the DWI, no because they have their own personal responsibility. If third party, yes and DRAM shop suits are filed all the time and should be IF the bar knowingly over served the DWI.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just thinkin' out loud here > Wouldn't posting your crime make it easier to solve it? Confused

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:

quote:
It won't prevent these attacks, but it will deter them.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/clkjlWeic20

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powers77:
quote:
quote:
On a serious note. Not a fan of lawsuits but I'd support the victims family going after FB for emotional distress or the like.

Do you support suing bars when some is injured or dies in a DWI?

Who are you saying is injured? The DWI or a third party? If the DWI, no because they have their own personal responsibility. If third party, yes and DRAM shop suits are filed all the time and should be IF the bar knowingly over served the DWI.

Roll Eyes

Ridiculous.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If the bars played the video of the accident and sold ads......

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

So then every news company (television, radio, newspapers, and magazines) should also be sued.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

Ridiculous.

What you did there. I see it. Smile

Well played my friend.

I need to learn not to use the I Potato as it doesn't allow use of the emojies. And I really need to get better at indicating sarcasm.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

So then every news company (television, radio, newspapers, and magazines) should also be sued.

I guess I haven't seen news cause accidents to the extent alcohol does, but anything's possible. A new citation - "Driving under the influence of MSNBC".

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post