SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A word of advice to you young guys
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A word of advice to you young guys Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Hah! Loved it. Big Grin

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Now with the right head angle, they coulda let the balls do the chasing.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Parabellum said: "Don't fuck with the old guys. We give even less of a shit than you think."

Way less.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm just disappointed he didn't whack one of them upside the head while he was at it.

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Anybody else think the old guy with the hat, who clobbered Little Johnny's toy, looks a whole lot like this guy? Maybe brothers? Wink

Didn't this actually inspire the movie Bad Ass?

I did love the line "I am teaching you a golf lesson" That was funny right there. priceless.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3575 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Bravo. The man-child should have been more concerned about his skull than his toy. Didn't John Steinbeck once comment about picking fights with old men?

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
Parabellum said: "Don't fuck with the old guys. We give even less of a shit than you think."

Way less.

Yeah, I don't think that was his first rodeo. Experience usually trumps stupidity.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
The fact that the kid was upset - indignant that the golfer would destroy his little electronic toy speaks volumes. He obviously didn't get enough spankings when he was a young boy.

Or get his ass kicked as an adult.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
That's funny. "That fucker's fast!"

"What are you, a fucking Kenyan!?"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Staged.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, that video made my day. I loved it.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Run, ya little bastages. I got a scoped rifle in my golf bag.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't fuck with the old guys. We give even less of a shit than you think.

Damn skippy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And it's time that particularly, some of our corporations learned, that when you get in bed with government, you're going to get more than a good night's sleep."
- Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5785 | Location: Pegram, TN | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Tony can handle this lack of respect:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hqp1bGuiHHs" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Pretty much missed the entire series, but vividly remember this scene and thought he did absolutely the right thing ! Along with morals, we've lost our manners as well Mad

Thank you for posting this Smile

Loved watching those serious gentlemen teach the little shit not to mess with someone's game of golf ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
The fact that the kid was upset - indignant that the golfer would destroy his little electronic toy speaks volumes. He obviously didn't get enough spankings when he was a young boy.

Heck yeah!

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
The guys at the golf course I play at carry pistols due to the number of copperheads and rattlesnakes we encounter down there. It's not unusual at all to hear shots in the summertime, especially around the creeks. I can see one of those old guys blasting this little ball eating buggy.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
yo have to carry a gun for snakes to play golf? I'm taking up bowling.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
yo have to carry a gun for snakes to play golf? I'm taking up bowling.

What, you never heard of Alley Rats? Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Old Guy Strong !!!!! Woop!!

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
*** Old Guys Rule ***

The John Wayne rule:
"If you don't respect your elders, then I'll just have to teach you to respect your betters. "

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1536 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post