SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A word of advice to you young guys
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A word of advice to you young guys Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What about the reaaly important issue? What was the old guy's final score?

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Hope his club wasn't damaged

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tony can handle this lack of respect:

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
The old guy reminded me of a pissed off Cape Buffalo. They look slow but are faster than they look and don't give up. Picture a runaway freight train. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
"He's still running!" lol

yeah, it's just a game until you mess with someone's birdie putt.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Bullies get their justice.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I hope he didn't have to count those extra strokes.

I was sorta hoping the video ended with a view of a club head impacting the lens

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Stupid punks act surprised that the inevitable happened.

You don't screw with an old man's golf game.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I bet either one of those golfers would have held their own. Probably taught how to box back in the day. They also have clubs in their hands.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sometimes the attention you so desperately seek, is not the attention that you actually get

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
They deserve what they got, and maybe should have received some more. I don't find shit like this funny. Simply no respect to other people. I wonder how those
2 shitholes will feel if someone did ghe same thing to their grandparents.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Actions, meet consequences...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
...'playing the RC where it lies'.......

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hah!

It's all fun and games until the mean man breaks your toy.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Anybody else think the old guy with the hat, who clobbered Little Johnny's toy, looks a whole lot like this guy? Maybe brothers? Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I think he applied the club to the wrong part of the problem.

I'd probably be in jail...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Right to my GrumpBiker FB page !!! Clsssic.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very funny. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 65 | Location: Punxsutawney, PA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I overheard a comment from a teen the other day. I think he understands. He was talking about some guy in his fifties being real old. He was telling his friend that you do not mess with old men because you don't know how many Nazis or VC he killed back in the day. His friend nodded his head in approval.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I would have done the same thing.
See who's laughing now you little pricks. Mad

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post