SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A word of advice to you young guys
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A word of advice to you young guys Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Don't fuck with the old guys. We give even less of a shit than you think.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
That's great!

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
H&K-Guy approves. I'm too olde, fat, and mercurial to put up with that kind of crap. I would have done the same thing.

Love the olde guy saying, "I'm teaching you a lesson in golf!"

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny. Big Grin

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Stupid games, stupid prizes. Those guys didn't get old pulling shit like that.

Good for them.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Too funny!

Posts: 3720 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
That is awesome!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
The only thing better would of been if one of those guys had a grandson golfing with them and he kicked the living shit out of that dumb ass punk. That would of been perfect. Wink

I am sure his mom will buy him a new car.

The lack of respect these days is astounding.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19172 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
That's funny. "That fucker's fast!"

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
If he'd have kept his head down, the car would have flown further. Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!!

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
The fact that the kid was upset - indignant that the golfer would destroy his little electronic toy speaks volumes. He obviously didn't get enough spankings when he was a young boy.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DitchDoctor911:
Excellent!!

Oh yes!!

LOL Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Apparently weren't aware many golfers take the game rather seriously.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
The fact that the kid was upset - indignant that the golfer would destroy his little electronic toy speaks volumes. He obviously didn't get enough spankings when he was a young boy.

What synthplayer said. He was lucky he didn't deservedly get a club wrapped around his head.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Silly boy, Synth. He didn't get any spankings. And he's still a boy.

Looks like time and chance happenethed to him.
Big Grin

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Absolutely! I wish the two golfers had clubbed the kids into unconsciousness when they tried to attack them on the green.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I just hope he didn't mar his club to badly.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Stolen!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post