SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unprovoked, INFURIATING assault on business owner and minor daughter. NSFW, because I'm calling the assailants...
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unprovoked, INFURIATING assault on business owner and minor daughter. NSFW, because I'm calling the assailants... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I truly hope they never find Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I say this not because I don't want them to stand before the judge and spend the rest of their lives behind bars. I say this because I hope they've already been found by an alternate judge, tried, sentenced, and buried. There's no rehabilitating filth like them, particularly "him", and I use that masculine pronoun loosely in this case.

Posts: 760 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll just say this.. God help them if that were my wife and child. I have a feeling some good ol southern boys might just find them before the law.

Posts: 693 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
That is disgusting. The woman had to be high.

On a side note. That young lady took his best shot and bounced right back up. Good for her.

The assailant is a sack of lard that could barely swing his bloated arms.

Posts: 2040 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
US Marshals joining the search -

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/...NuWWGqKv4H9efJaSspI/

U.S. Marshals have joined the search for a couple accused in a violent beating over a food order in southeast Georgia.

LaTasha and Nathaniel Eric Smith are wanted on aggravated assault charges after they allegedly punched a food stand owner and her 15-year-old daughter, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution previously reported.

The attack happened Thursday outside the Qwik Chick takeout stand next to U.S. Highway 1 in Baxley, about 200 miles southeast of Atlanta.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9423 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's turning out to be a very expensive chicken dinner for those thugs. Reap what you sow.

Posts: 83237 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Couple of total losers, hopefully they get caught soon and get to enjoy their chicken dinners at 300 1st Avenue South in Reidsville, Georgia.

America First!

Posts: 2339 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they like pepper steak

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 33884 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep clicking on this thread hoping for an update one way or the other -
one way = aprehended & incarcerated
other = pine box (x2)

Posts: 3811 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
I keep clicking on this thread hoping for an update one way or the other -
one way = aprehended & incarcerated
other = pine box (x2)

Same here, hope they're found, they resist and are killed.

Posts: 10658 | Location: Westminster, Colorado | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A perfect example of when deadly force can be applied to stop severe bodily harm or death.

16-3-21. Use of force in defense of self or others; evidence of belief that force was necessary in murder or manslaughter prosecution

(a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other's imminent use of unlawful force; however, except as provided in Code Section 16-3-23, a person is justified in using force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Proudly deplorable

Posts: 8195 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cowardly thug trash like the Smifffs never put up a fight with their betters. They will go sniveling & blaming others for their lot in life.

Posts: 2798 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I wonder what he thought when he hit the 15 year old with his best shot and she got right up.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ds1962:
Horrible. He's tough; 300# trash punching out a 100# young girl.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Stuck in Miami | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Rotten sc*mbags will receive just punishment.

Posts: 1923 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Any updates?

----------------------------
Robert Heinlein – Starship Troopers – Chapter 2
“Violence, naked force has settled more issues in history than has any other factor. And the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.
Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives … and freedoms.”

Posts: 4213 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I keep clicking on this thread just HOPING to see two worthless, animalistic, bloodied, swollen-eyed, split-lipped, beaten up pieces of shit in mugshots with a grand article telling how they were apprehended, tripping countless times on the pavement and hitting their faces on the concrete curb.

No such luck yet.....drat!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 4531 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Pretty much what we've been talking about. They are probably getting help and there's a chance we'll never hear from them again.

http://m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db/350145/content/MEFWJDmA

Suspects still on the loose one week after Baxley attack
Dal Cannady
Jun 29, 2017 03:44 PM
BAXLEY, GA (WTOC) - Thursday marks one week since a mother and daughter were attacked at their chicken stand in Baxley, and the two suspects responsible are still on the run.

The video has been watched and shared more than two million times on Facebook. WTOC's Dal Cannady spoke with police who have never seen a case like this one - for several different reasons.

Millions of people across the country have seen the assault captured on video. Baxley Police Chief James Godfrey says he's never seen a local case like this draw so much attention from across the nation. The video remains almost as shocking no matter how many views.

Chief Godfrey says Eric and LaTasha Smith have eluded police and U.S. Marshals for a week, but that can't last forever.

"What's done is done. If it was in the heat of the moment or whatever spurred this act to happen, go ahead and turn yourself in. You know we're looking for you and have warrants on you," the chief said.

Chief Godfrey worries someone outraged by the video will see the Smiths and try to take matters into their own hands. He hopes they surrender before that. He says more donors have chipped in on the reward, raising it to $2,200.

The business owner assaulted last Thursday says she's seen and heard from supporters all over America.

"I'm totally overwhelmed by the way it has spread nationwide. We had a lady come down all the way from Missouri the other day just to bring us a Taser and some mace,” said Jeanette Norris.

Baxley Police continue to get leads on where Eric and Latasha Smith could be hiding and say they check out each tip.

Norris figures they're getting help from someone.

"As much as it's been on the news, (someone) has to have seen something or know something. So, yeah, I'm very shocked,” Norris said.

Anyone with information should contact Baxley Police or your local authorities.

Posts: 2143 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Sounds like we need a posse

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 33884 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
A large reward for info on this slim will out them fast.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8891 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
"blacks are violent because of genetics. I certainly would not argue that."

--------------------------------
Thank you for clarifying this.

And I agree with these points:

------------------------
...these attacks are launched by blacks against white targets-- because they are white. Skin color. They are racist attacks, based on skin color. There is no way around that.

The stories have been so thoroughly repressed and suppressed, and disguised when they are reported ...

... an immense problem that needs to be brought to light. Otherwise, as has been the case for a decade, it will just continue to grow.

Posts: 5234 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
Pretty much what we've been talking about. They are probably getting help and there's a chance we'll never hear from them again.
I can't imagine they're very good houseguests or have deep cash reserves to keep living on the lamb. I'd wager that as their pleasant demeanor and charming personalities grow older and more tired it makes the reward look better and better. As of yesterday, the reward was $2200 and I couldn't find any news of it being larger today.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 15904 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post