SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unprovoked, INFURIATING assault on business owner and minor daughter. NSFW, because I'm calling the assailants...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unprovoked, INFURIATING assault on business owner and minor daughter. NSFW, because I'm calling the assailants... Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post

Let this image sink in. Just let it sink in.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

“Did you hear about the statistician who recently drowned in an average of 5 feet of water?”

Posts: 6818 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm speechless as well. WTF.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 15059 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What can I say? I knew the race before I saw the video. Not that white people don't behave like savages, but it is so much less often. We are catching up, though, more and more white people are accepting and participating in thug "culture." Which is one of the reasons I carry and I am suspicious of everyone.

Posts: 14304 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
People like these make me wish for vigilante justice. We may see it sooner rather than later if this keeps happening. They are so very lucky Bubba wasn't riding by in his Chevy.

They would be two dark greasy marks on the sidewalk.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 19525 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
In the spirit of not saying anything if I don't have anything nice to say, that is a well written thread title. I have nothing to say about the assailants.

Posts: 4166 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
These pieces of garbage still haven't been caught???

On another note, I'm glad the woman in the video provided comfort to the little girl, rather than just ignore her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be unpredictable at times. Only boring, dull-witted people never stray from the path. - Para

Totus Tuus

Posts: 5233 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
The dude is a coward.

quote:
Originally posted by striker1:

Let this image sink in. Just let it sink in.

Posts: 1150 | Location: Stepped up to Delray Beach | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FrankMoses
posted Hide Post
Sickening and disgusting. Here's hoping they go out like Bonnie and Clyde.
I thought this was old video, the time stamp is 7 years old.

--------------------------------------------------
"Please do not send me back to the culture I nostalgically praise; please let me stay in the culture that I ignore or deprecate."

Posts: 923 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I took a class in college entitled, "Study of the Civil Rights Movement in the USA." The one and only text book assigned wore the same name. The teacher was African American and she told us on the first day of class that if we would just read the text book, we would be able to pass the tests. So, essentially, that class period was a "study hall" period for us.

The text book blew my mind. All it was was transcripts of speeches by (what the author considered) Civil Rights leaders. It was just a collection of those transcripts and nothing more. So, as I started reading the book, I was really impressed with what the "Civil Rights" speakers of the 1700s, 1800s, and early 1900s had to say to their listeners. It was all about being the best you could be, thereby proving to the world that you are capable of greatness just like any member of any race might be.

But, the speeches given from the mid 1960s on, where completely opposite. After the mid 60s, the speeches changed from "Be the best you can be" to "You're a VICTIM of White oppression, so become a soldier in the war against Whites!" And the gruesome details of what those "leaders" instructed their followers to do were, well, gruesome!

Here are some of the examples that still stick out in my mind:

* "Go into Whitey neighborhoods and rape they old White women!"

* "Don't care about what Whitey say about marriage! Just have as many kids as you can - until they's as many us as they is them! Shit, Whitey so stupid, he pay you to have childrens!"

Those two quotes came from the Black Panthers at a huge gathering in Oakland in the mid 1960s.

There is a strong and influential policy of hatred among certain segments of the African-American populace. I believe they are a minority of Black people, but their hatred is red hot. It leaves them in a state where their heads are barely above the rage level that they swim in every day. I have interacted with them my self. When I fight back, they are shocked - they're not used to any White person refusing to accept their intimidation.

I believe that as long as we, as a society continue to coddle them, they will never get better and never learn how to get themselves out of the terrible plight that they are in.

According to Leftists: If your DNA test shows you are 1/1024 Native American, you ARE a Native American, but if you have two X chromosomes, we're not sure if you're a woman or a man.

Posts: 9546 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
Not everyone has the same ingrained empathy that we do.

Jeffrey Dahmer no more felt bad for his victims than a hawk feels bad for a mouse, or than I feel for a swatted fly. These idiots are somewhere in between.

Human beings like that exist, and for many thousands of years we've kept thier behavior in check. Kept in check by them knowing for certain that if they are caught the consequences will be violent, painful and sometimes permanent.

So, here we are, in modern times and for about the last 0.000375 percent of our history of living together in groups, we've decided to try something new.

Human beings are experimenting with the idea of not punishing shitheads. Not punishing our children. (Free comfy housing in a prison and timeouts don't count as punishment).

Ask someone that grew up in the 50s what the police did to people who pulled stunts like that.

Modern tolerance emboldens shitheads. In the late 1800s, shooting them would have been legally justified, and when caught they very well could've been hanged the day after thier trial.

Machine Shop
07/02

Posts: 1298 | Location: Top Left Corner | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Exterminate the brutes.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 10232 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
A reckoning awaits...

Posts: 11010 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Exterminate the brutes.

Unfortunately, this is not the solution. They are like New York rats. Kill one, and 1,000 show up for the funeral.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3021 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could only watch the first couple minutes of the video, since at my age all my tolerance is gone, spent years ago.

Dale Carnegie said, "Speak in a language your audience understands." It's high time we spoke what's on our minds, and not just here. I'd start with a courtesy call to your legislators, telling them that this has to stop. The four boxes of freedom begin with the ballot box.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8396 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
quote:
Exterminate the brutes.

Unfortunately, this is not the solution. They are like New York rats. Kill one, and 1,000 show up for the funeral.

H&K-Guy

I'm not convinced this is true. Do it enough and their numbers will dwindle.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2060 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think it's important to note how fast it got out of control. Be prepared and keep yourself situationally aware.

I'm sorry, I'm thinking about the cats again...

Posts: 24210 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
quote:
quote:
Exterminate the brutes.

H&K-Guy

I'm not convinced this is true. Do it enough and their numbers will dwindle.

True, but what is the moment when you are killing monsters that you yourself become the monster?

Killing the violent =1,000 show up for the funeral

Educating the violent =Similar to teaching a pig to sing. All you do is waste your time and annoy the pig.

Incarceration of the violent =They are only going to be replaced by others that have spawned from that culture of violence.

I truly believe we are at a point where God will have to step in. The quality of the world's populace has only gotten worse over time. Something of biblical proportions must happen.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3021 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Foxnews.com has another racial attack story.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...-french-quarter.html

There is video at the link showing two Caucasians who were victims of the now infamous knockout game. The story makes no mention of the victims race, but does refer to the attempted murderers as black males.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27675 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Exterminate the brutes.

H&K-Guy

Then bring grenades to the funeral.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 7444 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
These people are the epitome of uselessness. I certainly hope they are caught and dealt with severely! Please keep us updated on this one.

Posts: 4456 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post