SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unprovoked, INFURIATING assault on business owner and minor daughter. NSFW, because I'm calling the assailants...
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unprovoked, INFURIATING assault on business owner and minor daughter. NSFW, because I'm calling the assailants... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
....motherfucking TRASH!!! Mad

I'll personally beat both your asses!! Mad

Are you surprised? Are you surprised at all, gentleman? So fucking typical. Mad

Posts: 83223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I don't believe in Karma, but I do believe in something I'll call "Divine Reciprocity". If you treat others this way, eventually this is going to come back on you.

People like this create there own kind of bad Karma. Just watch.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 2853 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Not even remotely surprised.

Let's hear how race isn't a factor, should be a hate crime if it were the other way around all of the race pimps would be calling for blood.

Posts: 1039 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Disturbing

I'm at a loss for better adjectives that describe how dumb these people are. They will be caught.

I'm hoping for private justice on a secluded road where these two can experience cold chicken in new ways.

Posts: 645 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just a matter of time before they catch this filth. I imagine the prosecutor in that part of the country won't go easy on them.

The officer in the video described it perfectly. Just pure brutality. Disgusting.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 19802 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Punching a 15 year old girl in the face for nothing. She weighs one quarter what you do, tough guy.

I imagine they'll be caught before too long. Either that, or they'll have to run

Posts: 83223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
"He needs put up under the jail."

Yup. Under is the right preposition.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3431 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Figures.

When I first heard of the story, I did not have to stretch my imagination to know the situation. It is becoming too obvious of a scenario.

"Did IQ's just drop sharply while I was away?"- Ellen Ripley, Aliens, 1986

Posts: 10608 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Saw this story a couple of days ago...fucking makes me so angry.

Pics of the assailants within the below link. You won't be surprised.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...estaurant-owner.html

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9416 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"Did IQ's just drop sharply while I was away?"- Ellen Ripley, Aliens, 1986

Posts: 10608 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
Saw this story last week. I'd like to beat the shit of out both of them. Pure fucking ghetto trash...big brave fat fuck punching a defenseless 15 year old girl.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 921 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
No morals. No impulse control. Selfish anger. Inconsiderate base behavior. This should be a warning for all that scum walk among us. Be prepared. Think defensively.

...but resist, we much. We must, and we will much, about that, be committed. Al Sharpton 2011

Posts: 23436 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I've been to Baxley quite a few times to do network repair work years ago. My first thought was outsiders because it's such a quite little country town. I'd love to see either of those turdcicles up this way. I can't stand a criminal but even worse is a bully. I hope when they get locked up some inmate pays another inmate a pack of smokes to set them up with Jo-Jo the jailhouse love connection.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to guess what the first thing these shit bums are going to say when they get caught? Roll Eyes

Posts: 2221 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
No morals. No impulse control. Selfish anger. Inconsiderate base behavior.
Commonly, and accurately referred to as 'savages'. We put down aggressive animals that become a danger to humans, this garbage should be dealt with no differently.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 26151 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
One of those photos looked a lot like downtown Denver. Proof that women as well as men are capable of senseless violence. Release the hounds..

Posts: 2141 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Saw this over the weekend.

Disgusting!

Notice they drove away in an Escalade, want to bet YOU paid for it?

I do hope they "resist" when captured.

No impulse control, striking a little girl, no sir, no room in my world for these two.

Posts: 2257 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Mad

Posts: 33687 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you exactly what that was. It was an intent to defraud. I see it a lot. Find something wrong (real or imagined) escalate it the point where the business gives you your money back to go away and stop irritating everyone, and you have your free stuff.

In this case they felt 'disrespected' when told not to come back (read free shit train just deraild) and they weren't having any part of being disrespected. The answer is a beat down to teach you your place.

These people only know one thing, violence. When I say people I mean a certain segment of the poluation, not all of one race or soley restricted to one race. Violence is their language, If they don't get what they want, demand, or feel disrespected, they attack whoever it is; white, black, hispanic, asian, family, friends, even their own children. If they mess with the wrong person and it backfires, they scream for justice! They are the victims.

Absolutley disgusting.

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 33877 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
This happened several days ago and the criminals Nathaniel Smith and Latasha Smith are still on the run.

I suspect they are getting help.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 27161 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post