SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What are you an expert at?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you an expert at? Login/Join 
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Cat petting.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
When I was younger, I thought I was expert at lots of stuff. Now, I'm not so sure. There's always way more to learn. So, I'm not an "expert" at anything. But I'm pretty good some stuff.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
pissing off my wife

Posts: 1655 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Many here probably humbly don't give themselves enough credit.

There's probably a good number of members who could be considered as having expert levels of firearms skills, knowledge, training, and/or related skill(s) at arms/relevant safety strategies/tactics.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Hey jimmy, what kinda cookie we talkin' about here?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I consider myself to be an eggs-pert!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...300095764#5300095764

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8931 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post