SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Is Why Eating Healthy Is Hard (Time Travel Dietician)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Is Why Eating Healthy Is Hard (Time Travel Dietician) Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Hilarious because it's so true...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ua-WVg1SsA

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
haha nice. I saw awaken with JP's hilarious spoof about the american heart associate failing 50% of the time with americans yet still getting millions of dollars of funding a year.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
This.

I roll my eyes every time I get my cholesterol checked. Yea, it's high. It's always been high. When I got my first check done when I was 18, it was high. I eat about a 100th of the fried foods I did when I was younger and it's still high. My Dad's is high. Both my brothers counts are high.

Oddly enough I have no clogged arteries, no heart disease, no high blood pressure. None of us do.

My Dad is 78. Cancer will probably get him first.

And yes, I salt everything.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post