SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best Friend's Wife Called Me Asking Why Baseball Players Spit and Scratch All the Time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Friend's Wife Called Me Asking Why Baseball Players Spit and Scratch All the Time Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
I replied "how did you see that, did Ken finally install a TV in the kitchen?"

He was laughing too hard to be understood when he called to say he couldn't come over any more.

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Whadda pal!

I'm not sure I'd have been that quick on my feet.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Whadda pal!

I'm not sure I'd have been that quick on my feet.

Actually...I just put a TV in mine (so I can keep tabs on a game or the news) and the intent of the remark was along the lines of "oh, so Ken put one in your kitchen too? I like mine in there, helps me keep track of the game."

Just didn't quite come out that way.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
This reminds me of the old, old joke:

Q: Why did the woman cross the road?

A: Irrelevant. The real question is who put shoes on her feet and let her out of the kitchen?

(I'm synthplayer and I do not approve of this message. Wink )

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
And the punch lines be is " and that's why there is a clock on the stove".

(And then the fight started.)

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Why do women wear white on their wedding say?

So the dishwasher matches the refrigerator.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post