SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cowboy Museum puts Head of Security in charge of Social Media. (Something funny and lighter)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cowboy Museum puts Head of Security in charge of Social Media. (Something funny and lighter) Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
So I stumbled across this on LinkedIn. Thought I would share it with you all. It certainly made me smile quite a bit.

https://www.boredpanda.com/nat...of-security-twitter/

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's certainly a bright spot in these cloudy days!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
We're laughing WITH Tim, right? Thanks for the post.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Thats how its done!! The guy is killing it. I think he will do just fine in the social media department and probably should be promoted to social media full time!

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
About as close as you can get to a real life Walt Longmire. At least he had a cell phone.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
I live in OKC and can tell you this is a great museum!

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
About as close as you can get to a real life Walt Longmire. At least he had a cell phone.
Nah, Walt would have had Ferg handle that. Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
^^^
Cool

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post