SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KIA Forte 2018 reviews, opinions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KIA Forte 2018 reviews, opinions? Login/Join 
posted
I found what I believe is a good deal on a new 2018 KIA Forte, manual transmission. What do you guys think? Any opinions from personal experience
will be appreciated. Also, I am ok with manual transmission because of the price. But would you guys choose one over the other for any particular reason? Thank you.

Posts: 294 | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
My wife and I just went through the process of buying a used car and we seriously considered the Forte. The price is right for the miles and features. We didn't look at any '18 models but '17s. We liked them. One was a manual and drove really well. I liked the drive and bells and whistles but each one we looked at had weird quirks.

We ended up finding a '16 Corolla that had similar miles and was in the same price range, we just felt more comfortable buying the Toyota in the long run.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I can't speak much to the Forte but having had a Sportage and an Optima, I would recommend KIA to anyone.

The only problem I had was when my wife totaled the Sportage and some touch rear ended me in the Optima.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A girl that I worked with (she left last year,moved) had a KIA Forte 5 SX turbo and loved it. It was a 2016(?). It never gave her any problems as far as I know.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While it hasn't always been the case, I think the current Elantra is the better of the Elantra/Forte cousins.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post