SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Y'ever hear those stories about someone getting a bump on the head and they suddenly start speaking in a foreign language?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Y'ever hear those stories about someone getting a bump on the head and they suddenly start speaking in a foreign language? Login/Join 
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Cajon and Hmong

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Klingon.

Lots of hot chicks cosplaying at sci-fi and comic conventions these days.

I would have put money that Klingon would have been page 1.

Esperanto. Gets the smart sci-fi chicks every time.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Japanese for me as well.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Pig Latin!! Just kidding.......

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Apache

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Serbian.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Chinese, then I won't have to say I want a No. 2 when I order food.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Lesbian if I were single, silence since I'm married

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Espanol. Always wonder what those guys are talking about at the Messican restaurant....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post