Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tony Romo Login/Join 
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed, Burlignton. I work with a buddy of his. Tony has taken him to all kinds of golf events, etc. but sounds like a real down to earth guy.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
I actually think he is a really good announcer - he has repeatedly called out what is going to happen right at the snap of the ball and what he predicts is what happens.

That being said he should not be allowed to do Patriots games. He is such a homer for the Pats it is annoying.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I still think Aikman is the replacement for Madden. I don’t watch much if any but if Troy is calling I’ll watch for a bit if home.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
He stinks and I don't like him.. Mad
Another one of JJ's puppets. Eek

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I enjoy his calls. I like his sense of humor, the fact that he really sounds like he is having fun doing the game and the level of knowledge he brings. He points out things that none of the other analysts mention, and he is very good at describing the job of each person on the field, and what goes wrong when they blow an assignment, or a particular play works.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
I thought nobody was watching NFL games? Remember national anthem and all that?

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post