Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tony Romo Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted
He may not have been the best QB, but damn if he doesn’t add color to the commentary.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smart feller

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Tony is great.

God bless the Dallas Cowboys.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree! Best new football color analyst in a long time.

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Jessica in the booth with him?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
He has always been a likeable guy

If he hadn’t been a Cowboy I probably would have been a fan.

Late round pick makes good. As a Pats fan I obviously appreciate that

He is fantastic as an announcer. Easily my favorite, maybe ever

I live in the DC media market, and Chris Cooley does the redskins game and is very similar to Romo....smart, explains what he sees so everyone understands..

He would be good if someone gave him a shot too

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Yep, he is the best announcer right now - far ahead of the others by quite a gap.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
I can't stand his announcing.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
I can't stand his announcing.

Compared to Esiason he's a rock star.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I thought he was pretty good for the most part except failing to question some pretty questionable calls that helped the Patriots right when the game was slipping away.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
He reminds me of John madden a little bit with his sound affects....

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3475 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
He may not have been the best QB, but damn if he doesn’t add color to the commentary.
Did he get hurt in the booth or something and yell out something colorful while in pain? Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
He is great. Really enjoy watching his games.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
He's a local guy, small town. He really is a down to earth guy. I think he is a great fit in the booth. You can tell he really enjoys it.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
He really seems to get the game. Explains what is going on and gets pretty excited too. I really enjoy him.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
He's a local guy, small town. He really is a down to earth guy. I think he is a great fit in the booth. You can tell he really enjoys it.

Burlington IIRC.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

And his portfolio looks better than yours.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I agree. I really like him as a commentator. He really adds a lot of insight to the game. I think he is the best in the NFL business right now.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

And his portfolio looks better than yours.
Point being? Prolly looks better than yours too. Razz

He wouldn’t trade it all for a SB Ring?

Bitch please! Jerry’s retards remain retarded.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post