SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    As you can see, that went down well...ISIS house collapses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

As you can see, that went down well...ISIS house collapses Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kwrr3_1524186431

Not a whole lot of 'structural integrity' there, was there?

tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Big bada boom!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, 99% of Middle East construction fails to meet any standard of durability.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
great video Big Grin

low income housing is now rubble

and not Barney

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Boom Boom, Out Go The Lights

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Looks like they forgot the rebar.

Posts: 9039 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That dwelling was precisely crafted from compressed dust.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Bringin down da house!

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
That’s one where the insurance adjuster leaves the camera behind and just brings the broom.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
The probably only had to use one Cherry Bomb or maybe an M-80. LOL

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
After years of watching Obama wring his hands and fret about ISIS, there is the perfect image of how Donald Trump has handled ISIS. *KA-BOOM*

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jokes aside, I've actually found ME construction to be pretty stout. Especially the mud structures in A-stan, they can take massive hits.

That said, I'm guessing that was a 1000lb bomb...the blast was bigger than the building and it penetrated and exploded from the interior.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing my house wouldn't take a 1000# bomb very well at all. I'd even bet a 500#er would make good ole American construction fail. It probably had as much to do with the bomb hitting its target as it did with the amount of explosives.

Take your average ghetto dwelling, as supplied by the taxpayers here, and see if it does any better. I'm an open minded kind of asshole. Test as many as you want while we wait and watch. No matter what, America will be a better place because of it!

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post