SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm looking for an insulated tumbler, made in America
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm looking for an insulated tumbler, made in America Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Modern Goods Company tumblers are made in the USA.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Modern Goods Company

I think it’s just the engraving that is done in the USA.

ETCHED WITH PRECISION LASER ENGRAVING MACHINES IN THE USA- Our laser engraved tumbler is engraved in high precision with a sleek barrel design. The design process and actual etching of each flask are done here in the USA to ensure the quality of each piece.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Orca coolers are made here but there is no mention where the drinkware is made. So, I assume china?

I have 2 Orcas. They're made in China.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
So in conclusion, there are none made in the USA?!?

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:

I've read in a couple places that it doesn't exist, no.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's rather telling, isn't it?

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 160 | Location: Sarasota FL | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kallotterg:
RTIC Just announced a sale; http://rticcoolers.com/shop/dr...s/RTIC-Tumbler-30-oz
HQ is in Northwest Houston, but tumblers are made in China.

I enjoy my RTIQ tumblers and can koozies but they're not made in USA.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
surprised no one has said "Hilary Clinton" Razz though no one really wants one of those!

understood- was an attempt at humor, not changing the discussion to politics.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
surprised no one has said "Hilary Clinton" Razz though no one really wants one of those!
Would someone care to tell this member why this is so?

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
Would someone care to tell this member why this is so?
DJ_Boston, Para has repeatedly asked members not to inject politics into threads that have nothing to do with politics.

It's tiresome, annoying, etc. but most importantly it's Para's house and Para's rules.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jean's plastic's claims they are made in GA.
https://www.amazon.com/Talisma...+mug#customerReviews

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
It's rather telling, isn't it?

Very.... Maybe the Trump driven American Steel resurgence will alleviate that.

I remember hearing a few years ago that Lodge was the last US cast iron cookwear manufacturer as well.

One can only hope.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back, briefly, to the Tervis. The only ones at Publix were the plastic ones.

I was looking for a plastic, insulated mug or glass with a travel lid as I really "think" I can taste the metal in stainless travel cups/mugs.

The plastic ones I purchased seem to fit our needs and keep drinks cold and hot (admittedly the test period is only a couple of days).

Definitely claim to be made in the US, though if I needed one and it worked for me, I'd buy it even if it was made overseas.

Bob

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I believe Yeti is still made here. Think of it as the original RTIC, at twice the price!

I've got several many RTIC products around the house and cabin, all work splendidly.

I have had the ass caps blow off of three Yeti's while putting hot coffee in them!

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5059 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goingbroke:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I believe Yeti is still made here. Think of it as the original RTIC, at twice the price!

I've got several many RTIC products around the house and cabin, all work splendidly.

I have had the ass caps blow off of three Yeti's while putting hot coffee in them!

The what now? Ass caps?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so what did you end up purchasing?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nothing

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
WRONG FONT!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12404 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not made in the USA, but I have found Hydroflask to be a quality product that actually does what it claims to and has great customer service. I have both tumblers and bottles from them.

Posts: 1029 | Location: CT | Registered: March 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post