SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm looking for an insulated tumbler, made in America
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm looking for an insulated tumbler, made in America Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
For a traditional travel mug you want something made by Thermoserv - a lot are used for custom printing.

Then there is always Tervis.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
Tempercraft

Excuse my skepticism, but I cannot find anything on their site that says "made in the USA".

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tervis sales shop & factory are each very close to my home. If you need anything bought or photoed...

Posts: 160 | Location: Sarasota FL | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
These guys cater to unions who need promotional items made in America.

http://www.usapromoitems.com/usa-made.htm

https://www.4imprint.com/tag/518/Vacuum-Insulated

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I believe Yeti is still made here. Think of it as the original RTIC, at twice the price!

I've got several many RTIC products around the house and cabin, all work splendidly.

Yeti drinkware has never been made in America.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
I believe Yeti is still made here. Think of it as the original RTIC, at twice the price!

I've got several many RTIC products around the house and cabin, all work splendidly.

Inaccurate, or their website is lying. They did recently offshore the tumblers and similar, forgot that. Link.

quote:
Our Tundra coolers are manufactured in the USA at facilities located in Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as at a facility located in the Philippines. Our Hopper coolers, Panga duffels, and Rambler drinkware are manufactured in China. The LoadOut 5 gallon bucket is manufactured in South Carolina

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Tempercraft

Excuse my skepticism, but I cannot find anything on their site that says "made in the USA".

Can't find mine (retired last summer), but I recall (or not) my office tumbler had a "Made in U.S.A." stamp on the outside bottom. It was old, though.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was in Publix this evening in TampaBay and noticed that Tervis 16OZ plastic glasses/travel cups come with a lid (gotta pay extra for the lid on the 24 OZ) and about half the stock on the 16OZ shelf was on "Clearance" at $7.99.

Bought one for me and one for Mrs. SS1. They say "Made in America" so we'll see how they do and how they hold up.

But 7.99 didn't seem like a bad price for something made here in the States.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: straightshooter1,

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
My Stanley and Camelback are China too. Sorry.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Inaccurate, or their website is lying. They did recently offshore the tumblers and similar, forgot that. Link.

quote:
Our Tundra coolers are manufactured in the USA at facilities located in Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as at a facility located in the Philippines. Our Hopper coolers, Panga duffels, and Rambler drinkware are manufactured in China . The LoadOut 5 gallon bucket is manufactured in South Carolina
By your own post, you prove my point.

The make some coolers in the USA. Drinkware in China.

Or a USA company lies about making stuff in China. Seems legit.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Orca coolers are made here but there is no mention where the drinkware is made. So, I assume china?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Tempercraft

Can't find mine (retired last summer), but I recall (or not) my office tumbler had a "Made in U.S.A." stamp on the outside bottom. It was old, though.

From Tempercraft:

Thanks for your message. Tempercraft bottles are made in China. There is not a bottle manufacturer in the United States, that makes double walled, stainless steel, vacuum insulated bottles.

Regards,

Bob Johnson
Team Tempercraft

Posts: 1552 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter1:
Was in Publix this evening in TampaBay and noticed that Tervis 16OZ plastic glasses/travel cups come with a lid (gotta pay extra for the lid on the 24 OZ) and about half the stock on the 16OZ shelf was on "Clearance" at $7.99.

Bought one for me and one for Mrs. SS1. They say "Made in America" so we'll see how they do and how they hold up.

But 7.99 didn't seem like a bad price for something made here is the States.
I looked at the Tervis website. Did not look at the glass or plastic products, just looked at the stainless. It said that the stainless tumblers are manufactured in China, designed and decorated here in Florida.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
He just said insulated, so I figured plastic was an option. As I mentioned before, Thermoserv seems to be the main one making them in the US still. They are on Amazon, etc., but we got ours from Tim Horton's, which I know he does not have.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
All my Yeti and Rtic tumblers say made in China.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigWhup:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Tempercraft

From Tempercraft:

Thanks for your message. Tempercraft bottles are made in China. There is not a bottle manufacturer in the United States, that makes double walled, stainless steel, vacuum insulated bottles.

Regards,

Bob Johnson
Team Tempercraft

CRS must be full on. Confused

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
20-24 cup? or 20-24 oz capacity ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
20-24 cup? or 20-24 oz capacity ?

Mrs. Para really likes her coffee. Big Grin

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
This one says it is powder coated in FL...

https://www.amazon.com/Police-...E17ZQ66B6E4Z4F3S8RKC

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
This one says it is powder coated in FL...

Yeah, made in China with a powder coat applied in Florida. The product description says it’s made by RTIC. Their products are made in China.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post