SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Forum vendor list
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forum vendor list Login/Join 
posted
We had a thread going with a listing and posts of the very fine vendors and craftsman available on the forum. I can't seem to locate it now. I thought I had saved it, but apparently not. Can anyone point me to it? Looking for our resident pepper mill craftsman. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I know the pepper mills you're talking about but the name escapes me. They're beautiful, and I hope to own a pair one day.

Holsters:
  • Big River Leather (member BRL)
  • Ozarks Holster Company (member DOsborne)
  • R Grizzle Leather (member Country Boy)

Jewelers:
  • Mimi’s Jewelry, Inc. (Member Dave Truong)

Gun Smith:
  • Gray Guns (Member Bruce Gray)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23242 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Firearms and accessories
      Top Guns Supply (Top Gun Supply)
      Cannot rember company name(MississippiGal)

Magazines
      Greg Cote LLC (usaoz)

I know I am missing several

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    I've always been Crazy!
    kept me from goin Insane!
    posted Hide Post
    I own Harrison Shooter Supply in Lyndon KS Sig, Benelli and H&K Master dealer and Nighthawk Custom Premier dealer Facebook page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
    Author unknown

Posts: 2180 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Palm:
    Peppermills are sig229-sas

https://sigforum.com/eve/person...profile&u=7251087411

Thank-you palm!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post