SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Clinton Money Machine Rolls On
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Clinton Money Machine Rolls On Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted
Fox News Story > http://www.foxnews.com/politic...-like-it-or-not.html

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
She's really going to use the money to buy Depends™

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Too much money to be made for her to go away.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Much like herpes, just when you think she’s gone, she flares back up again...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
She's one of the best things republicans have going for them.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are lots of thugs in the world.
Some would kill another human being for a dime.
Then some are like her, use any and everything to get wealth and power to use on all others.

I know which I think is worse.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . ."So I feel as strongly today as I ever have that we all have to stand up and defend our country, and most importantly, our democracy.”
- Hillary Clinton

So Hillary, your goal has always been to defend democracy and America?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
She's using "newspeak" when she says we are going backwards. What she means is, we are reversing the progressive (regressive) agenda and she wants to stop that. She wants to make America safe again for tyrants and dictators to engorge themselves on our money.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
. . ."So I feel as strongly today as I ever have that we all have to stand up and defend our country, and most importantly, our democracy.”
- Hillary Clinton

... while enjoying a cocktail or three ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If the best that can be said for a campaign organization is that "we're going to turn energy into a strategy", then HITF does that organization actually expect to bring in donations? And who would pay $100,000 now just to have dinner with Hill the Pill?

Hill and Bill need to sit down and have a looong talk. Hill blew the brand up. Bill's bid to control the DNC ("If we control the money, then we control the votes, right? Nyerk, nyerk, nyerk!") has been dead so long that the corpse has stopped smoking and even the cooked parts have started rotting.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Don't complain. Had Bill been in charge of the campaign, there is no doubt Hillary would have added the letters "TU" to her "POS". Note the circumlocution which avoids the stomach-wrenching need to write that out.

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
- Hillary Clinton

What she has done or said previously is not so important as what she says now.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Don't complain. Had Bill been in charge of the campaign, there is no doubt Hillary would have added the letters "TU" to her "POS".

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm delighted that the POS has gone politically TU. And I'm certainly happy to continue to see the Clinton's egos prodding them into getting underfoot for the rest of the DNC. But at some point everyone finds themselves wishing that the "joint Presidents" would just go smoke a joint and quit bothering the rest of us. Instead, though, they seem to think that if they keep beating a dead horse then that horse will magically either spring back to life or give birth to a perfectly serviceable donkey.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
“I don’t want to see us go backwards,” Clinton told Bustle. “But organized interests fueled by ideology and huge amounts of money are trying to take us backwards. "

Sounds like she is talking about herself.
Ask Bernie Sanders who subverted democracy in the 2016 democrat primary with huge amounts of money.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2080 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
New excuse...it was capitalism Roll Eyes

34 seconds of your life you won't be getting back.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/lhl3JJXYWdE

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
The DNC is broke - and they are desperate for power.

Expect more of this.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
If the best that can be said for a campaign organization is that "we're going to turn energy into a strategy", then HITF does that organization actually expect to bring in donations? And who would pay $100,000 now just to have dinner with Hill the Pill?

Hill and Bill need to sit down and have a looong talk. Hill blew the brand up. Bill's bid to control the DNC ("If we control the money, then we control the votes, right? Nyerk, nyerk, nyerk!") has been dead so long that the corpse has stopped smoking and even the cooked parts have started rotting.

If we had Hil and Bil to our house for a meal we'd count the silverware when they left.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many excusses does this make, and it's got to be a record for not blaming herself.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LH2
posted Hide Post
Still musing over that election she lost back in '16 eh?

Just do the world a favor and die already.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Arizona | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Just two words for you thieving, murdering scum... GET LOOOOOST!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post