SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Actual footage of me attempting to get fit & healthy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actual footage of me attempting to get fit & healthy Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted

Posts: 8936 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a shiny coat you have. Big Grin

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I thought it was funny. Smile My wife thought it was very funny. Big Grin

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Jeeze I dunno, looks like a lot of work to me. Might want to sort of ease into it, wouldn't want to sprain something. Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After watching that, I need a nap to recover my strength!!

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
You shouldn't push yourself so hard.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of getting into an exercise routine, but after seeing that horrifying video I think I'll pass.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is great! Smile

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I'm all about fitness. I'm gonna start by fitness whole pizza in mah belly!!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post