SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opinions on the LEXUS SC 430?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions on the LEXUS SC 430? Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well... I've been an Acura guy since my 90's two door manual Legend...

I had a '91 Legend sedan...man those things were built like tanks. Except for an electric window switch, nothing went wrong in 230,000 miles. Made the mistake of giving it to my son who was living in Berkeley...stolen, windows broken, tires slashed, bumper gone....sigh.

But by then I had my TSX. Also flawless...now my daughter drives it.

BTW the SC430? Hideously ugly. I agree with James May.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I see a lot of women 40+ driving them....

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I think Lexus promoted it as a sporty personal luxury car not so much as a sports car. It was the most expensive car they made at the time.
Having driven a few I would agree to this title. Its a heavy/substantial feeling car, the V-8 engine provides plenty of power for the cars purpose. With the top up its not very attractive. With the top down it looks nice.
Many interior options, some very stunning.
Cruising with the top down would be fun in this car.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
I see a lot of women 40+ driving them....

My wife matches the description....

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post