SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Climate Change. You buying it?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Climate Change. You buying it? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The climate changed thousands of times before mans existence, now man is responsible? This is nothing but another democrat SCAM & CRISIS to steal the peoples money, control their activities and redistribute wealth. It seems that low IQ, gullible, morons in search of a "social justice cause" fall for this BULL SH*T! Back in the 70's they said we were entering a mini "ice age", then in the 90's were all were going to be "roasted to death" and only had 7 years!
And from what I read by reputable scientist, the earth is actually cooling and the seas are not rising.
In fact, Obama just purchased 15 acres of oceanfront property on Marthas Vineyard, and Obama was a big mouth on this climate change scam, but evidently he doesn't think the oceans are rising?

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been saying this since the 1970s when Time magazine printed an article that was all going to freeze to death.

It's the sun, people keep making up nonsense.

Just follow the money, just a scam to make the rich richer. Shelter more money.

Al Gore made millions and millions with carbon credit deals to save the corporation in taxes with the excuse to save the planet.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Nope

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Not for a nanosecond...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CO2 is a pollutant? The CO2 all plants use and turn into oxygen?

Carbon is bad? All carbon life forms are bad and 'carbon footprint' needs to be minimized?

The amazing part is most people accept all this. Then again, climate change has been great for moving money around to support and deny groups politicians want or dislike.

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
If we egotistical humans are responsible for this climate change, then change it back. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
No!!

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
There is another term for ‘climate change’ that almost no one uses anymore

Weather

Changes every day, oscillates between the extremes every year.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
The green movement is the new home of the communist party!
Watermelons all - green on the outside, red on the inside.

Where else can you call for total restrictions and regulations superseding sovereign nations?
And they're getting rich doing it too!

One volcano can produce more pollutants than all of mankind in a given year. We have many volcanos in this world.

Climate changes, we have ice cores to tell us so. Hot/cold - it's a cycle.

No sir, I won't have any part of this insanity!

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:

....And from what I read by reputable scientist, the earth is actually cooling and the seas are not rising.....

I'm not sure that the earth is cooling but the sea level is rising and has been since the last ice age.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7040 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Well, sea levels not as much as the hand wringing suggests

Just take a look at sketches and photographs of Plymouth Rock.

According to the enviro-whackos this rock should be under water but oddly enough it isn’t.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Wasn't Miami supposed to be submerged by now?

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
It's merely a fraud designed with a primary goal of two things. 1. Redistribute the wealth of First World countries. 2. Give global governance a say in sovereign nation's policies.

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Gas emissions, tail pipe emissions I mean, geez all the newer cars pale in comparison to the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, etc. It’s not that, because all that has been taken care of. Vehicles have never burned cleaner. So no I don’t buy it. I’ve daily driven an electric car for 10 years for cost reasons, not anything to do with the environment. Tired of the world governments pushing this narrative, forcing it on people. I did it by choice. My car was cheap, and I make my own power at home so financially it was a great decision. It’s not going to be the same thing for most and in capitalism, let people make this choice, as I did, not force it on them. After they push this vehicle narrative, what’s next?

I do think the world is overpopulated and we are burning through natural resources faster than we can replenish. If the Earth is barking, it’s because it’s never had this population of people, ever. Complete with all of them wanting a home, smartphone, laptop, flatscreen, etc, etc. Take the water issue, or lack of ground water, on the West Coast. That has more to do with too many fucking people than anything else. Food waste is what they should shift their bullshit too as it is a problem. In America, we waste 50% of the food grown, or raised. All that land, water, nutrients/fertilizer/feed, etc, etc. And 50% of it goes into the landfill. So the liberal bitches that continue to scream about “climate change”..well there should be a rule. First before you can take to the Twatter or any other social media application, and bitch about climate, first you need to have your life analyzed. Oooh you drive a Tesla, neat-o! Where is the power coming from to power it? Do you waste food? What’s the saying? People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. The ones most guilty of this are people like cigar vagina’s VP, making his little documentary. Flying around on his private jet, everywhere, to make speeches, etc, that burns dinosaur fuel. Lots of fuel to fly that thing. Probably got multiple homes, and has a lot of vegetation requiring a lot of water. And the younger gens crying about climate. You know how much power a data center uses? Crypto, all your social media apps, the thousands of miles of servers that are power hungry to power the internet. And they are on that got damn phone 24/7, or a laptop, or whatever. Please.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Queen Gretchen the 1st has managed to legislate all kinds of green policies into law in Michigan with no real concrete explanations as to how it is all going to work. Democrats and climate change = scam.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
According to NASA the moon moves an inch away from each every year. That should effect the tides to some degree. I would think that might change weather patterns. So yes there is climate change but its natural.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post