SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Browning rebate, unbelievable speed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning rebate, unbelievable speed Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Have you ever received a rebate in less than a week?

Bought a Browning A5 for my daughter.
Submitted the Rebate for Browning 2018 Youth Shooting Program Tuesday evening and the check showed up in the mail today, Saturday.

Submitted rebate Tuesday evening, check was in the mail Wednesday. Big Grin

Completely shocked, I have never heard of any rebates arriving this quickly.

We went shooting trap today, and now I am jealous the Browning A5 is one sweet shotgun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Nope... Seems like 30 to 90 days for me.

Unloved I am. Frown

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Click-bait thread titles have you ever...

Have you ever heard the boss' edict on them?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Click-bait thread titles have you ever...

Have you ever heard the boss' edict on them?

Sounds familiar, fixed it.
Regardless very pleased with Browning.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that is fast.
I sent a rebate in for shotgun shells and it took darn near a year to get back. I had already written it off. Winchester shells it was.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice quick rebate but Browning's Promotion Pic is an illustration of Piss Poor Gun Handling.

Note the person middle left with the shotgun on his/her shoulder with the barrel pointing to the rear. Do that at a lot of shotgun ranges and many times you will be asked to leave the facility.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’m somewhat of a Browning fanboy, but don’t need another.

My last was an older A-5 shotgun that I’ve wanted for awhile. I do plan to use it next Fall for some bird hunting, grouse etc..

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Wow. And I thought a couple of Mobile 1 rebates I had done a couple years ago getting back to me within 30 days was quick.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post